1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

starting to worry about the playoffs again

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Mithras, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Mithras

Mithras Moderator

Blogs:
    cavs look pretty good with their new additions. have a sneaky feeling its gonna be cavs/raps showdown again. we have to maintain number 1 seed to keep the edge. dear kyle lowery. please dont hurt ur hand on all star weekend again thanks

2. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 I'll Sew Your Asshole Closed and Keep Feeding You Pic Mod

Blogs:
    You probably will get 1st seed, you've got to hope Lebron gets a season ending injury to make it out of the east though lol. Cavs are good again.

Also, Jazz have won 10 in a row :omg:

3. Mithras

Mithras Moderator

Blogs:
    oh wow utah.. id like to see em in the playoffs just to keep it interesting. mmmm i like our slick next man up 10 man rotation. it operates so that no one player gets too tired so i think that just might save us. lol still kinda laughing at how cavs practically had to get a whole new team to even have a chance.

4. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 I'll Sew Your Asshole Closed and Keep Feeding You Pic Mod

Blogs:
    Raps need to prove themselves in the playoffs now, I still don't have much confidence in them.

I think Utah are in 10th place rn, hopefully they'll knick 8th seed and get swept by the Warriors.

Are you gonna be watching March Madness? I'm going to watch MM instead of Grizzlies games, I hate having to support the other team when watching them.

5. Mithras

Mithras Moderator

Blogs:
    true. we need to stop choking for real. i do have faith in our system tho. our whole problem was iso ball last year so now that that's gone i feel much better about our chances. yep utah's in tenth and if they keep this up they'll take 8th . yeah i think ill watch march madness this year and root for whoever the underdog is

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Punjabi Playboy

The Punjabi Playboy Tweener

Blogs:
    How is it choking when you're not even the favourite to win?

• Funny Funny x 1