SUGGESTED FORUMS DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by Mark CM, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    As Nexopia gets populated with users and discussion, we may find the need to create new sub-forums. Please post your requests & ideas here...

2. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    I'll start myself - MLB sub-forum under sports!

3. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Add a Prairies "location" at the very least (to cover SK and MB), I'm sure Ontario, Quebec, and Maritimes would be good too... not sure why we need a dedicated NS forum... unless you go to 1 thread per province... considering 90% of the historical users were Canadian... maybe we need to know what direction the site will go... We need something that isn't "Canada" for locations regardless....

You have marketplace under general, and marketplace/jobs under life, I don't think both are needed. I vote move "Politics" to general, nuke Marketplace/jobs.

I personally think "User Topics" should be a parent, but I don't know how feasible that is (but then again, I really don't understand how a topic can be "off topic"...)

4. Tia

Tia Guest

Blogs:
    Why aren't there any forums about hobbies or pets? Travel maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  5. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Sounds like a few good ideas for forums featured by / promoted by / owned by Nexopia.

6. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    I made a Pets forum under the "Life" section. I'm going to hold off on "Hobbies" for now, but I definitely think that's a great idea once users are using the forums a bit more. Same for "Travel". All great ideas though. Thanks @Tia!