Supergirl/The Flash/Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow

Discussion in 'TV & Movies' started by Wrecky, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Does anyone else watch these? I started watching The Flash first but all the cross over episodes got me into the other ones. And they're all filmed in Van which is neat :P

• Like Like x 1
  2. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Nah dont want to watch much TV anymore. I watched enough when I was growing up, I only watch a show here and there.... even when good stuff is on like South Park/Futurama/w.e

3. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I like to have them on as background noise mostly :) I can't tell you all the characters names but I do pay attention to explosions and stuff :imslow:

• Like Like x 1
  4. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Lol explosiuns lol

5. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Guest

Blogs:
    They're the main shows I watch. Really enjoying Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow the most last season and thus season so far. I didn't like Flash season 3 much, a third straight speedster main villain was too much but the new season is fun so far.

6. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    @FlamesFanatic I'm glad I'm not the only one still into superheroes :imslow:
    Legends is my favourite out of all of them, buy I really wish they would bring back Captain Cold :hearts:

7. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Guest

Blogs:
    Legends fully embraced the ridiculousness of itself and it's just fun. Season one was a bit rough because Savage sucked. But season 2 was just great.

8. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Agree, it's definitely the most entertaining. I think the Flash is runner up, I like it but it's a bit too emo for me. :P
    Is there going to be a new spinoff of Superman too? I thought I read that somewhere but I'm not sure.

9. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Guest

Blogs:
    My biggest disappointment in legends is The Atom hardly uses his powers though

No Superman, would essentially be the same as Supergirl so kinda pointless

10. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Thats how I feel too but I thought I remembered seeing a spoiler with Tyler Hoechlin a while ago. Maybe I'm just nuts :imslow:

11. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Guest

Blogs:
    There's a new Krypton tv series being made by Syfy but it's going to be about Superman's father on Krypton before it was destroyed

12. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    :shifty: I would totally watch that

13. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Guest

Blogs:
    I'm curious about it.