tbh the thing I miss most is spam messaging cute girls

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by quintexine, Sep 15, 2016.

1. quintexine

quintexine Newbie

Blogs:
    Like, 100s and 100s of messages.
    I had a few good internet friendships - one of which has evolved so snapchat; and another ended up as a beautiful friendship. Now its all just swipe and hope. Bullshit, I say.

• Like Like x 1
  2. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Agreed sir, agreed.
    Current sites might be called "social" media, but they aren't social.
    The circles exist, and there's no way to join one.
    Facebook for example, is a huge number of private parties.
    Nexopia was, on the other hand, one big party that anyone could join.

Modern social media leaves little opportunity to meet new people.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    It's alike a fine watch that is constantly moments too fast or too slow when around people for similar responses geared by their personalities, and what all electronics are doing these days is fine tuning the movements of time to respond back to one another in what we think is free media and information. Although it's really just shared binary knowledge of who knows what being placed together for total time usage in future conceptual environments that is profitable to the groupings of reliance of those around in the giant pyramid of life. Pretty sad when people are physically being placed together due to these synced motions of connected conversation that takes up their entire lives without even being aware.

• Like Like x 1
  4. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    In early September, I spent a 5 days without internet access or cable and I had nearly no cell service
    I wonder how many people could have handled it...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Did you reflect on your new found understanding of the world, or was it like a fiend trying to find their drug of choice when getting back onto the interwebz

6. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    I just did useful stuff, which was why I was there in the first place.
    A few times it was a touch lonely, but communication to the outside was about the only thing I missed.

7. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah unfortunate for most that don't understand how the internet becomes their best friend, by means of using every personality trait and exposing that weakness for optimal time being used away from the world itself. Example my internet feeds over the past several years have even stitched an emotional attachment to people I fucking hate, by means of constantly re-enforcing information about themselves and stringing webs of conversations along, giving more pros than cons. It's really fuxed how people can't escape their own mental doom, due to the latencies of time it takes to beat a system that is already 1000\s of steps ahead of every keystroke or click being made.

• Like Like x 1
  8. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    The internet cannot do that to me. I block/walk away from/ignore people too quickly. If someone crosses my line of common decency and respect, safety off. Plus, I don't waste my time on people who don't bring anything to my life.

Even though I spend 60+ hours a week in front of a computer (much of which is related to my employment), technology doesn't own me.

9. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah, I also block almost everyone that isn't acceptable towards the greater good of my life, Some corporations are just asshats and the endurance of constant harassment cannot be stopped due to their computer services. And pure nature of the type the backstabbing to get their way couldn't be stopped. In this example it is the RCMP and trust me it's harder to block the BS than one would think, despite it having nothing to do with Illegal Activities at all. Just some nonsense handling of information so they don't have legal actions filed against themselves. Sure it happens to every second person that is a threat to their corporation.

10. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    LOL. Don't get me started on the RC's (not individual mounties, but the management, brass, policymakers, etc).

11. quintexine

quintexine Newbie

Blogs:
    I absolutely love to where this thread evolved.

12. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Many Businesses and Corporations are not so bad on the individual level of person to person contact and understanding. Although now with Artificial Intelligence based responses to every person going against their Illegal Activities, or filing complaints It makes it almost impossible to led a normal life these days where advertisements and other systems have become so overbearing. It's like 100's of lawyers digitally fighting every response someone makes just to predict the next move of the victim so they are not in anyway successful in succeeding. I've had this weird problem going on for like the past several years where it digitally loads up copies of basically back listings of police training manuals and information with no other option to listen or deter from the data. Even though I am not employed by any government or corporation and have been Victimized, they somehow find some "Angela" from Mr Robot way of trying to seduce me into not pressing charges by allowing me free reign over very high profile amounts of security features and information, that at times I cannot predict as being truthful or a lie. That being said even the connection online to spamming of hot gurls has been limited to almost nothing or deleted instantly if any other person tries to make contact with myself. Life is an oddity and I feel like I am not the only one experiencing this.

What type of computer employment are you into DJfly

13. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Software development
    Healthcare sector

(My resume includes languages: VB6, VB.net, C#, T-SQL, Java, JavaScript, CSS; and frameworks including: Java Struts, Hibernate, Log4J, AngularJS, Bootstrap, SCSS, as well as a pile of others)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Do you find everything is becoming more unified across all medical system services, or is it still just data entry for almost everything except what official doctors are reading. I know certain people have made the move to real tricorder computer programs alike the ones invented for space travel and remote monitoring of health using particle based CGI simulation scanning. Although with that probably proves huge amounts of doctors in the wrong for what they are doing.

15. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Concepts are reasonably uniform, implementation is not.