Tell me about your political beliefs...

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by realRonnyboy, Jan 9, 2018.

1. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    I have to say, this inability to edit post is getting more and more annoying by the days.

• Like Like x 1
  2. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    Is it though? They too have a national debt, interest on said debt, and a central bank. Although scandanvian countries manage their bleeding better than other countries, they too are susceptible to the flaws of capitalism.

Communism has been managed in cuba for 50 years. It could be argued that it too is manageable. But is it preferred?

3. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    Id say every corrupt politician supports those ideas... and yet, very few of them are implemented.

supporting an idea is fine and dandy, but supporting an initiative that implements those ideas, well that is what is missing among most people.

4. LOVELAMP

LOVELAMP Veteran

Blogs:
    I don't need to be a film major to know if a movies I just watched was good or not...
    but specifically, here are a couple:
    -his small business "tax loop" that he is closing hurts small business big time.
    -called Castro a remarkable leader
    -stated that honour killings shouldn't be called "barbaric"

5. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    First of all, if we're talking about reality, we're talking about perpetual dynamic solutions, there is no perfect solution for anything.

Empirically speaking, which country give its citizens a happier life? Cuba or Denmark? If you look at the data, it's Denmark and by a long margin.

Is the Scandinavian model perfect? It's not but it's the best empirical evidence we have right now and on top of it we can continuously fix the flaws. If the Scandinavian model is untenable, it will eventually crumble but until this claim is empirically proven, I would consider it a travesty if any other country do not strife to have their citizens as happy as the Danes by at least trying out the Scandinavian model.

• Like Like x 1
  6. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    amen.

so when are we going to adopt that model here at home?

7. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    tax loop? you mean, loophole?

idk about the other stuff. Idk care about his beliefs about castro or honor killings, just his policies.

8. Mak1442

Mak1442 Regular

Blogs:
    I believe in the environmentalism for example but I have no clue how we could place these regulation.

I mean, just giving them their share so they live.

They need to earn their wage but there is also society help for those that can't.

9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Middle-left. Left on most issues except abortion and probably some other stuff

10. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    define middle left for me...

and what is it about abortion you find yourself not middle left for?

11. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    so youre for companies taking on the responsibility of paying their employees a livable wage based on the cost of living, inflation rate, and other variables, while having a healthy social safety net that helps people who lose the ability to work?

12. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Eh, I'm not a political person but I mean I would fall on the left side 80% of times and right 20% of times.

About abortion; I'm all for women's right to choose but you make your choice before you have sex. You can't choose whether or not to kill a baby. And no, I'm not religious for your follow-up question. And yes, there would be exceptions for rape victims and only rape victims. (this is the current law over here in the UK I think)

13. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    But your cum socks are covered with murdered sperm. :(

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    It will naturally occur once people suffer enough. People are dumbasses so let them suffer and learn. I'd rather have dumbasses voting democratically than a smart man leading the country via rigged system. Dumbasses can learn through sheer pains, a smart man will let others feel the pains for him.

Trump is not what America needs, he's what America deserves.

15. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    A fetus is not a baby.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    And the Jews weren't humans to the Nazi's (I'm not comparing the 2, calm down guys)

17. tool

tool Addict

Blogs:
    I don't know what science books you've been reading so far. Oh no, please don't tell me you're actually a dumbass wingnut?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    lol, thats not a definition of being on the left. Im curious to know what it means to you to be on the left.

If your beliefs arent driven by religion, what leads you to have them? and since theyre not religiously driven, and you see the need for exceptions like rape victims, why is killing a "baby" that was conceived via rape better than killing a "baby" that was conceived in consensual sex? Isnt it still killing an innocent "baby"?

• Like Like x 1
  19. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    unfortunately, we have been regressing when it comes to economic sanity. socially we have become more liberal (accepting, understanding, tolerant, etc), but economically we have regressed back to the early 20th century levels of wealth inequality. Seems like the dumbasses are unlearning things.

• Like Like x 1
  20. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    lol, what? I think he means that the scientific term for a fetus is different than the one for a baby...

and what exactly are you not comparing? nazis with women who want to have an abortion?

• Like Like x 1