Tell me about your political beliefs...

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by realRonnyboy, Jan 9, 2018.

1. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Ughh, I didn't realise this was the "shit on other people's beliefs thread". Everyone seems really defensive.

Ideally, the raped women would take the morning after pill but obviously she may not be in the best state of mind after being raped so there should be an exception. It's not right, but it has to be done.

I don't even understand why it's considered religious to prefer for a living being to live instead of die.

2. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    And yes, the Nazi shit was stupid. I'm sure glad I'm not a public speaker

• Like Like x 1
  3. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Did you watch the quail egg video?

4. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Link it

5. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    Who is shitting on your beliefs? if you're reading tone in the posts, that's on you. All Im doing is asking open and honest questions, trying to understand better what you believe. Do you feel really defensive?

Ideally the woman wouldnt be raped, but since this isnt an ideal world, you deem it ok to allow her to abort an unwanted pregnancy, conceived via rape. If it's not right, why does it have to be done?

and I never said that you have to be religious to prefer a living being to live rather than die, I just said that usually people with religious beliefs have the belief that life occurs at conception, and their religious beliefs guide them that all life is sacred and is thanks to "god".

ignoring the fact that no one should force anyone else to have an abortion... why should anyone else have the right to force someone not to?

6. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    http://forums.nexopia.com/threads/hatching-eggs-from-the-supermarket.9453/
    I think this is a decent example of how fertilization =/= baby. But I get that most people don’t see animals the same as humans. So then I have some questions for you, such as the health of the fetus. We can test a fetus these days for illnesses, so if a fetus is ill/deformed to the point of not being able to survive outside the womb on its own, is it ok to abort then iyo or do you have to have the baby and then pay for the medical expenses until it dies naturally?

7. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    How about the idea that the population will outstrip the available resources? :(

8. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I think I made a mistake entering this thread lol

Yes, I think we can agree that rape is bad mkay? You have to weigh the rights of the fetus and the rights of the woman. It would be traumatic and unfair on the woman to have to conceive, I think we can agree on that. Ruining a life to create a life isn't worth it. Obviously, this poses many problems like "proof of rape", where I assume women have to prove they've been raped before getting an abortion? (I think that's how it's done) So the system is not ideal, but I can't really think of anything better.

Oh c'mon, that's a bullshit argument. You can say that about anything, here I'll try:

"Ignoring the fact that no-one should force anyone else to murder and mutilate their pet elephants... why should anyone else have the right to force someone not to...?"

Because it's wrong to murder and mutilate your pet elephant. Likewise, it's wrong to murder a living being.

9. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    :shifty: this is true for women outside of rape situations too tho.

10. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Why can't the raped woman give the baby up for adoption? :)

11. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    But there's a choice element. I think of it like contract law. You have sex, you know the dangers beforehand. You agree to accept these dangers when you agree to have sex.

12. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    You don’t choose to have a baby just because you have sex though, and you don’t choose to have an unhealthy baby. Some people believe that having a baby that has no quality of life would be more traumatic than having an abortion. Carrying a baby to term and then watching it slowly die with your own eyes would be much more horrifying than having an abortion imo.

13. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    What if two mentally-handicapped people have sex and don't know that the girl can get pregnant? :)

14. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    You don't choose to have the baby, you choose to accept the risks that you might have a baby.

I didn't respond to the baby having a serious illness part. If there's a 100% chance that the baby will die within 6 months of birth, then I would advocate an abortion. But if there's a slight chance it'll live, then it shouldn't be aborted.

15. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    What about if the doctors don’t know how long the baby will survive, but it will be born without the ability to ever walk/talk/think/eat?

16. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    If it was completely braindead, then sure. If it's got something like down's syndrome or it's disabled then **** no.

17. Mak1442

Mak1442 Regular

Blogs:
    I haven't say that I'm for paying not correctly the worker.

But I'm afraid that's not my business. And even if I would wish it to be my business, can you explain me what I could do about it?

Btw, on your side, you say that you will trow the people that have no jobs on the roads and do a million of homeless?

18. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Ok this I can accept lol. I mean personally I’d still abort a regular kid, but I understand you only wanting to abort if it’s got no hope.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  19. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    To me it would like family members taking someone off of life support. :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    You'd abort any adult too lol.

• Love Love x 1