Tell me about your political beliefs...

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by realRonnyboy, Jan 9, 2018.

1. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    Lol, why do you think it was a mistake to enter this thread?

I dont know what youre talking about abortion and rape, and i dont know a country that employs the system youre describing.

As for your analogy, it is flawed because youre describing a living, breathing animal that was already born. Now if you were to ask me if the elephant owner has the right to abort the fetus elephant from the elephant he or she owns? well ya, it's his or her elephant. The same principle apply to a woman; it his her body and she has the right to do to it what she pleases... she "owns" her metaphorical elephant and if she wants to abort it's fetus, that is her prerogative.

2. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    lol, there is no contract law regarding consensual sex and the ramifications of it.

You do realize that there are people who argue how taking the morning after pill is murder too, because the egg was likely fertilized by the time the woman took the pill, and her early period following taking the pill, if basically a miscarriage.

do you think that their argument holds water?

3. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    If the morning after pill is murder then lock me up :lonely:

4. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    or down's babies...

why put a person through that life if you dont have to?

again, it's a personal choice of any said woman, and if she wants to have her retarded child, that's her choice. That being said however, if another woman doesnt want a retarded child, it is her choice to abort as well.

5. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    skrinkle, you are being charged with mass genocide. cum (lol) with me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    no one is forcing you to abort it though...

so why force someone to keep it?

7. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    assisted suicide should also be legal...

a person wanting to kill themselves for whatever reason will do it with or without consent by either eating a bullet, slitting their wrists, or jumping off a bridge... now wouldnt it be nicer to be surrounded by loved ones when you peacefully die in a painless manner?

our society is so programmed to believe in religious nonsense that is beyond dated.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Apparently not England, just googled it and abortion is legal for the first 24 weeks. Who knew?

I'm not comparing the 2 analogies, I'm just saying what you said can be applied to everything immoral. "Ignoring the fact that no-one should force anyone else to rob a bank... why should anyone else have the right to force someone not to...?"

I'm saying freedom of choice doesn't mean jack-shit when you're making an immoral choice

9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Ugh, I didn't say that. I said it's like the rules of contract law, obviously you don't enter a contract when having sex.

No, I don't.

10. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    I knew lol. You originally thought england only allowed abortions if the woman was raped, that is clearly not true... and is simply wrong.

also, how do you define morality... or immorality for that matter. I personally dont see anything immoral about having an abortion, and neither do most secular countries, so comparing something that is universally illegal around the world (like robbing a bank), with something that is universally accepted in western liberal democracies (like abortion) is a flawed analogy. If you can present a better, accurate analogy, id like to hear it.

11. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Yes, I wrote my last essay on why assisted suicide should be legal. It's completely different to abortions, I definitely don't think this because I've been "brainwashed by religious nonsense". I have the most religious family you'll ever meet which forced me to question everything religious. I can guarantee I've put in a lot more thought about religion than you have.

12. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    you actually do enter a verbal contract of consent when having sex lol

see what i did there?

but all jokes aside, if you dont see taking the morning after pill as immoral or murder, can you understand now why someone who thinks abortion is perfectly fine will not agree with your beliefs regarding abortion... and therefore should not be forced to abide by said beliefs?

ie. standing against abortion is just as silly as standing against the morning after pill for anyone who doesnt have any qualms with abortions.

13. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Well yeah, I got my facts wrong.

Well that's all this comes down to, doesn't it? I find it immoral, you find it moral. We're not going to change each other's minds so I'm going to eat my pizza now.

14. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    But slavery and prostitution are illegal in many parts of the world, too, but it wasn't in earlier times. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    you guarantee it? how will you prove this hypothesis? what form of research method to you intend on employing? should we be tested on scripture? maybe a debate on religion and the philosophies of the 3 monotheistic abrahamic religions?

Im down if youre down.

16. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Saying the morning after pill is abortion is like saying wearing a condom is abortion. I understand your point of view, I just don't agree with it.

17. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    bon appetite.

i will conclude however with that I will never impose my belief system onto you. For example, if you ever get pregnant/impregnate a woman, and that fetus is diagnosed with a mental illness, you wont see me knocking on your door to coerce or compel you to have an abortion... in that same spirit of live and let live, I hope after this discussion you will think twice before standing against a woman who wants to abort her fetus, regardless of her reasons.

18. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    This is something I feel strongly of, because it had never occurred to me until I sat down in a free lecture at my old university and watched the documentary “How to Die in Oregon” that there are people suffering for no damn reason other than old religious standards that say suicide is bad.

• Like Like x 1
  19. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    no, it's not. Your analogy is once again false. When a man wears a condom, his sperm doesnt fertilize the egg that sits inside the woman's fallopian tubes. IE. conception doesnt occur simply when a man busts a nut.

taking the morning after pill literally aborts a fertilized egg, where cells have already been formed... and for some people, that is the beginning of life.

20. realRonnyboy

realRonnyboy Member

Blogs:
    prostitution will one day not be illegal.

the idea of theft from another person, although it occurs legally every single day via taxation, will never be viewed as acceptable (eg. robbing a bank).