1. If you had an old account at the OLD OLD Nexopia, you can get that account back by resetting your password.

Click Here to Reset Your Old Account's Password.

Alternatively, you can Register a New Account!

Tell me about your worst boss ever

Discussion in 'Adults Only' started by Wrecky, Apr 5, 2018.

1. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I had a boss tell me I wasn’t allowed to let any of my Chinese clients use our public washroom, I did anyways and got in trouble. She said Chinese people were dirty :err:

2. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Some dirty people give the perception that they are dirty because they don't do anything to cover it up like wear nice clothes or put on perfume/cologne. :)

3. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 I'll Sew Your Asshole Closed and Keep Feeding You Pic Mod

Blogs:
    Excuse me. You just heard a tragic story of how I was groped by my boss and you rated it funny.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    That was me.

5. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I thought you said he wasn't your boss :imslow:

6. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Busted, lol.

7. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 I'll Sew Your Asshole Closed and Keep Feeding You Pic Mod

Blogs:
    "Technically"

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Then "technically" it wasn't harassment :)

9. Isadoorian | Tristan

Isadoorian | Tristan Guest

Blogs:
    Prior to moving, when I was working at a local PC/Mobile Repair shop/Hobby shop this past Summer (the guy sold Warhammer 40k & Magic the Gathering, along w/ some other tabletop RPG stuff), I was on my way to work when a buddy of mine ran into me and informed me that Former Boss figured it'd be *totally* ok for him to go into the newly opened Game Shop and insult the Store Owner for selling Magic the Gathering product (he also sold all sorts of board games, card games, the works), and all this was in front of customers, the Owners Wife & toddler Son. Former Boss also told Owner "he should watch his back as people went missing frequently" to try and scare him. He then proceeded to leave 1 star "reviews" on the new Stores FB page whist insulting him.

I was luckily working there for Work Experience via Contract from the Local Employment Services and immediately contacted my Job Developer I was working with when I got home afterwards and informed her of everything.

I worked there for literally 30 days and only got 1 paycheque of ~$154

I also learned recently that Former Boss banned my Buddys mom from being at his store due to her being an Admin in New Stores FB group; so, he's still one salty peanut about the whole ordeal of new people coming in with similar Business as him

10. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Wow wtff :confused:

11. Isadoorian | Tristan

Isadoorian | Tristan Guest

Blogs:
    ikr?! And the motherfucker's in his mid 50s; and I never really learned a whole lot either, aside from putting a new screen in a couple iPhones and taking apart a bunch of old laptops for him to scrap the Coolers and Fans from, and also replacing a Laptop Screen

12. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator Plus Member

Blogs:
    I worked for a guy who was this weird little man with an attitude and a pretty car

He seemed great

Then one day one of my supervisors told me that we were banned from listening to radio or music while we worked. I thought he was being high and mighty (job was reading newspapers for 8 hours, music was key to it being livable) so I emailed the boss suggesting this was a bonehead move.

It was his idea. He was mad.

FFWD 7 months, all water under the bridge, I apologized, worked my ass off, had double the read rate of the next best guy with less than 1/2 the error rate at like .67%

One of the nerves that controls my vocal chords died. No voice. After a month and a few doctors appointments I found it it usually takes a year for that nerve to regenerate. I went in, let the supervisor know. I didn’t need a voice to do most of my job, nbd, it just sucked.

Next day I got to work, I was fired.

Boss thought that was the perfect revenge for me calling his stupid idea stupid, fire your best guy when he has no voice so he can’t find another job. Fucker.

I went to HR and after a conversation they agreed with me, gave me an extra month of pay and changed it to laid off. Boss ended up getting fired for being an idiot