Telling your parents that you're having a kid

Discussion in 'Adults Only' started by skrinkle, Dec 4, 2017.

1. misshaileystarr

misshaileystarr Member

Blogs:
    When I had my first kid at 20, I was TERRIFIED to tell my dad. I invited him over, we had dinner, watched a movie, he drank some beer, we had dessert, and he LEFT, then I texted him telling him I was pregnant. Luckily by this time he was so drunk he came back and started doing a gangnam style "grampa style" dance. With that same pregnancy I had invited my mom and sister over for tacos. My sister complained that my cousin was pregnant again and said "thank god you're not getting pregnant anytime soon", in which I broke the news like WELL ACTUALLY. Second kid I was like whatever y'all I'm knocked up get ready for cranky bitch Hailey for the next nine months.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. 867k

867k Guest

Blogs:
    That's so fucked up.
    Even I had trouble convincing my doctor to refer me for the vasectomy. Didn't seem to matter that I personally don't want children. It wasn't until I told him of the health concerns I have for my wife taking birth control that he finally let up
    The nurse and the doctor before performing the surgery even asked me several more times of I was sure.
    I'm like yes, I know I have perfect genes and it's a shame I'm not paying them on... But yes I'm sure.
    I know that because my government pays for everything they want to make sure that funds aren't being wasted. And if I change my mind in the future shit will be expensive to reverse, but **** off is my body.

Anyways, more and more people are going kid free by choice, so hopefully one day soon the judgment and shaming will stop.

• Love Love x 1
  3. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Your dad sounds cool lol

4. misshaileystarr

misshaileystarr Member

Blogs:
    He's a character for sure. He was a bit of a hard ass when I was younger so I was worried but turns out it went fine lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nate Philips

Nate Philips Guest

Blogs:
    I waited till 7 she was 7 months, then I took my mom out for lunch.
    My sister and grandma showing up kinda made things worse, but hey, it was a 100$ lunch I got to treat them to and my grandma lived to see her great grandson.
    Not an easy thing to do, but I ate that sandwich with everyone watching me.
    #win

6. 867k

867k Guest

Blogs:
    I hate kids :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. DateRape

DateRape Regular

Blogs:
    and getting jizz on everything ... BUT NO BAAAABIESSSS

• Funny Funny x 1