The emotional reunion with two dogs that helped their walker survive 2 days in the wild

Discussion in 'Pets' started by skrinkle, Nov 26, 2017.

1. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    https://globalnews.ca/news/3880726/...lped-their-walker-survive-2-days-in-the-wild/

So these weren’t her dogs? Idk maybe I’m just a bitchy overprotective mom, but I would be pissed if my dog walker went missing with my dog. Didn’t she have a cell phone? Or tell someone where she was walking them? She was gone with the dogs for TWO days.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    It's not the woman's fault she went missing! You can't expect her to plan in advance for this sort of thing

3. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    But if it was kids I think people would look at it differently. You can’t just walk off into the wilderness with peoples kids without telling the parents where you’re going and having some emergency protocol!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I think if a babysitter got lost in the wilderness with someone's kids, the babysitter would still come off as the good guy... well at least they should

Anyway, people are more important than animals (sorry, I love animals but it's true)

5. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
  6. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I disagree :P Idk what kind of a person that makes me, but there it is.
    If someone had disappeared with my dog I would have been beside myself. Glad the human is ok though :imslow:

8. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    So what was your opinion of the whole Harambe thing? I think they did the right thing, I'm guessing you didn't?

9. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    My personal opinion is that the entire situation was very unfortunate. #1 gorillas (or any wild animals that can be dangerous) shouldn't be kept in captivity. #2 The zoo is at fault for being ignorant when they created the enclosure, clearly if someone could fall in it's not safe enough.
    #3 Dumb bitch should have been taking better care of her kid. I don't like what happened but I do understand why.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about it too

Also, unrelated but my friends went to a heroes and villains party as Harambe and the park ranger. Both got laid

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Pics or GTFO