This guy guilty?

Discussion in 'Politics and Debate' started by SAKARINBO, Apr 27, 2019.

1. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
  2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Post more info here I’m too lazy to read the news

3. ---marijuana

---marijuana Newbie

Blogs:
    ya i think so

4. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
  5. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    So the landlord said he last saw them on the 18th and then changed it to the 17th? Is that it?

6. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I’m halfway through the video and he seems annoying but idk if I see anything to make me think he must be the murderer

7. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Ok so I finished the video and here are my thoughts

- Why was Robert Leeming fired, and was it the same day that Jasmine Lovett and Aliyah Sanderson went missing
    - Is the way he's acting in that video because he was awake all night at the police station or is he acting that way because he's lying
    - Why is a landlord/ex taking Jasmine and her baby to a park, I don't understand this relationship
    - Why his face so red, is he an alcoholic or just got bad skin

I think it's a pretty big coincidence that he was fired around the same time his tenant goes missing though. Being fired points to him being in some kind of crisis, and being in crisis makes people do crazy things. Was he fired for not showing up? Where was he if he wasn't at work?

8. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    The problem is that the people conducting these interviews should be asking better questions.
    He doesn't say "No" he only says "of course not" when asked if it was him that caused their disappearance.
    He is "laid off" after his tennant Jasmine Lovett and Aliyah Sanderson go missing but before he is arrested on suspicion of the murder.
    He says he wasn't romantically involved "toward the end" end of what? in one interview he maintains "who says they're dead". Not the end of the relationship, they are still friends, not the end of the tenancy, she never moves out.
    When the interviewers in the CTV video ask if he is worried about them he shakes his head during the entire answer. The rest of the time his head nods and shakes match with whether he is saying something affirmative or negative.
    he doesn't ever express worry for them unless explicitly asked if he is concerned. He is more concerned about his own well being however its easy to imagine how shit his life is right now, kept up all night in interrogation, can't go home or to his vehicle. Being selfish in his circumstance maybe isn't so sus.
    He does however change his story about when he last sees them only after they traced him to the day use area via cell ping. I think i understood that correctly. That is helly sus.

9. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    New info
    The suspect was charged with animal cruelty and owes a $5000 fine or if he doesn’t pay he will serve time.
    Divorce documents reveal disturbing allegations
    According to an affidavit filed by Leeming’s estranged spouse during divorce proceedings in 2018, he took the family dog, Axel, to an area near Priddis and left him there.

“He left our dog in the woods, chained to a tree to die,” the affidavit reads.

The document goes on to say, “he was cruel and intimated things that caused me to fear for our lives at the end of our relationship.” “

10. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    He was charged with murder today

11. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    Yeah I knew that guy sucked. People in comments sections felt bad for him because he had nowhere to go when the cops took his car and wouldn’t let him in his house while the investigated.