This will not do

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by Karlijn, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    When they commit murder or rob a bank, yes. Not when they jaywalk or put their thrash out on the wrong day. These people aren’t criminals. They crossed an imaginary line on the ground

2. CoralFang**

CoralFang** suxbigbutthole

Blogs:
    I wish it was that simple

3. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    It IS that simple. When people enter your country (which your ancestors stole from others by the way), you let them in, send them back, or put them in some form of detention as a family. You don’t treat them as subhuman terrorists. You can do that when you’re North Korea, but l not when you claim to be the most free and Christian country of the world.

4. CoralFang**

CoralFang** suxbigbutthole

Blogs:
    You can't just let whoever wants to come into your country in, that's just dangerous - You could send them back, but once they have american children, Mexico won't want them anymore and putting them all in jail is just dumb for a number of reasons. So, i don't really think it's that simple, but I do agree that people shouldn't be treated as subhumans and the way the situation has been dealt with is pretty awful.

If you were the president what would you do about immigration legal and illegal?

5. PriestoftheHigh

PriestoftheHigh The Joe Shogun chopslash Plus Member

Blogs:
    I think its gonna be ok

• Like Like x 1
  6. PriestoftheHigh

Blogs:
    if i was president i would spread good vibes not politiciion vibes and make sure family that wanted to be with eachother had a pretty cool chance at that

7. PriestoftheHigh

Blogs:
    here in america i go about my ducking day this media is sucking dry the cool that is america we have a ton of cool shit including cool spanish people lol

8. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    It’s really not that simple. The refugees entering Canada to escape the US have already been accepted into the US and screened carefully - they’re afraid that the US under Trump will **** them over - based on what they’ve been doing, that’s an understandable fear.

The refugees we bring in from Syria have also been put through screening that’s insane.

There’s a reason criminal activity is rare among refugees. Not completely absent, but rare - unlike low income Canadians, where it’s ridiculously high