Top issues (from my perspective)

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by djfly, Apr 12, 2016.

1. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    1. User search. Several posts/comments about it, people looking for their old friends, only to run into a search that doesn't work for shit.

2. The "start conversation" link its difficult/inconvenient to find (especially with long profiles). Put it right up at the top of profiles, either beside the name or beside the follow/report links.

3. Fix what follow/unfollow, block/unblock do. You should be able to restrict who has access to your profile with the block button, and you should be able to prevent specific people (or all people) from following you. Is this Nexopia or Facebook. Turn the concept of "following" into "friending".

4. Spam. Block every IP East of Europe, and South of the Mediterranean. Yes. I'm suggesting you block 5.5 billion people from accessing Nexopia, by banning all of Asia and Africa.

This will be my last suggestion/feedback until issues start getting fixed. I'm sick of wasting my time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. vocalize

vocalize Newbie

Blogs:
    I think part of the issue with this is that the search bar in the top right seems to only search forum posts, not users. You actually have to go into the users tab to be able to search for people. I agree that it's really unintuitive. The search bar that is shown to us should be a universal search, or we should at least be given the option to search for users.

• Like Like x 1
  3. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    http://forums.nexopia.com/threads/user-search.166/