What did you see on the street today?

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by Mark CM, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    Tell us about anything weird or funny you saw in public today. Bonus point for pictures!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I tried uploading 3 or 4 pictures but I guess my phone takes them bigger than the acceptable size. :(

3. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    Same problem here. Most phones have an editor, if you open / save you usually have the option to save at a lower size/quality.

4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    That's too much work :p
    @Mark CM make it easier plz

5. Mark CM

Mark CM Veteran

Blogs:
    Ugh yes. This should be WAY easier.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Sadness and Despair, People gandering in their own self pity whilst shuffling around doing meaningless tasks. Just to end up back at their residences where they will be yelled at by their wife or loved ones. Before sulking and considering death. For those with more luck they will go home and probably end up considering death before ordering a large bucket of fried chicken and masterbating the night away, before starting all over again tomorrow. The only light that still shines are the dirty street lamps surrounded by what appears to be hookers and those who were once rent a cops. The envelopes left open from all the homeless and welfare victims running to the stores to buy their bottles of cold medicine and mickeys of hard cheap fish brine liquors. Then their are the ones who appear to be doing something meaningful with their lives yet they are the biggest time wasters of all considering their fixation on soft core trolling of young females at their place of work or drive away from their abusive wives, which will inevitability end with more fried chicken and possible watching the Gilmore Girls before falling asleep in deep reckoning considering what the **** is the meaning to it all.

• Like Like x 1
  7. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    @Cib3rNaut
    you should write a screenplay based on that reflection of society...

8. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I've written enough screenplays, they never pan out. They just get copied pasted and the information stolen. Media is a tangled web of misinformation on ownership due to the fact it has all been said before, Each new show or movie is just scrambled from everything that is already known. To basically **** over all writers and actors, believing their story lines are actually fresh and poppin. 'Merica and Canada don't get along it's basically trolling to the extreme to siphon all.

9. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    @Cib3rNaut That's a bit pessimistic IMHO. There are still quality, original films and tv shows being made, they just don't get as much exposure.

10. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Well of the screenplays I have pushed forward none had notable interest, here are several to name a few.

Wrecky and the lost Art
    Wrecky and the seven Trolls
    Wrecky's Workout Tapes 1 Through 4
    Wrecky in Outerspace
    Wrecky visits the Dentist
    Everybody Loves Wrecky
    The Big Wrecky Theory
    Wrecky to the Future
    Kiss Kiss Bang Wrecky
    Wrecky Learns Latin
    Wrecky Unedited: The Truth Behind the Legend
    Wrecky Biopic Featuring Zack Galifianakis as the Voice Behind the Wrecky Biopic
    Wreckywomen : The Saga Contunues
    Wrecky A New Hope
    Wrecky The History behind Intoxication
    Geishas Of Japan And The Influence of Wrecky
    Wrecky Does Jump Rope A Three Part One Hour Series

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    LOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
  13. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    It is very odd the reaction that takes place when I try and get these motion pictures made, If they won't accept this level of creative genius then there has to be no reason to make films at all

14. FlamesFanatic

FlamesFanatic Moderator

Blogs:
    Wrecky and the Seven Trolls sounds like one I'd check out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I think "Wrecky Biopic Featuring Zack Galifianakis as the Voice Behind the Wrecky Biopic" sounds the most promising. But what do I know, I'm not a creative genius like @Cib3rNaut

16. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    It takes hard work and dedication to reach this level of creatives that I have reached, No normal fully functioning biological creature could obtain the masterpiece that is the Cib3rNaut itself. At this phase of effective power most, without the use of cocaine or other creation enhancing products wouldn't even try to submit their works against my trained perfection that has been painstakingly designed by years of research on such subjects that I put forth onto the public for their own viewing pleasure. The creation of my works is a full regime that is more of an Artistic form of pleasure than any writer or actor could ever feel within their works in the decadence of the performance. This being said as the most subdued way of conversing the powerful meaning of my motion based pictographs. One could only wish away their lives to seek the truthful meaning behind each majestic articulation of programmed wonderance on the material that is film itself.

17. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Oh @Cib3rNaut, it looks like you've derailed yet another thread. Not that I'm not flattered lol. Anyone see anything cool on the streets today? I saw a really cute dog wearing a sweater :)

18. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    I saw snow on the street.
    Snow is cold.

Does that count as something "cool"?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I forget sometimes how cold the rest of Canada is lol. I only saw one brief glimpse of snow last year and it hardly stuck to the ground at all. I actually kinda miss snow :p

20. djfly

djfly Smiter of Spam

Blogs:
    I was going for a lame joke, it's actually warm here considering the time of year.