What is your name Meaning?

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by Naveed, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Given first name?

2. Woofer

Woofer soul jer

Blogs:
    Haris is a first or given mythological Greek name, which means "grace" [1] or an Arabic Haris (Arabic: حارس‎, translit. Ḥāris), which means "guardian".
    urban dictionary:
    Haris
    a sexy guy, of bosnian discent, and is a ladies man. Dont mess with him because as kind as he is he doesnt take any shit. He is very funny and loves to joke around. he has a one of a kind swagg and is probably the cleanest person you will ever meet. He is very hott and will probably take your girlfriend away from you if he wanted to
    You should have seen it, everyone turned around, its as if haris walked in the room.
    #pimp#sexy#ladies man#bosnian#funny
    haris
    he is the sexiest smartest cutest hottest guy....wow he's the guy of every girlz dream, if you see him you would probabbly want to **** him up the ass...wow so sexy
    wow tht haris iz sexy
    by Courtney July 19, 2004

the last one sounds gay but i can't just be biased towards the good meanings

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Woofer

Woofer soul jer

Blogs:
    And woofer, although it was obviously coined from the term sub-woofer; i took it as "one who woofs", which has as many meanings as you can think. Firstly, it is not a noun, it is a verb.
    Second, it can apply to dog's characteristics, being loud without any bite (trolling/joking/horsing around), being loyal, or the one who 'dogs' on other girls... :/

But, it also in general means (to my own definition of it), the one who pumps bass on the soul level and is always the loudest, without ever having to say a word. Because I am woofer... I don't have to do anything... I am a verb, being me is doing by definition.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Fantastic explanations, I’m sitting here now looking at my guitar (that isn’t even a Fender) thinking I made a stupid shallow username

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Woofer

Woofer soul jer

Blogs:
    I never realized all of this when i picked my username. I was 13-14 at the time... And I liked the word woofer, even though I only listened to rock and metal music back then, so it had pretty much nothing to do with bass, as those genres hardly utilize a sub-woofer... And it was later on that I discovered what all it can mean, and I only came to those conclusions based on how I acted and based on how people treated me. So, all these meanings were gifted to me, they were not my choice. I'm not the wise person you think I am, I was just favored by God. It is not for me to take credit for all of this.

• Like Like x 2
  6. youdumbshit.

youdumbshit. Member

Blogs:
    Originally a Scottish last name. In Gaelic, it means "comely." It can also mean "child of the wise leader" and "born of fire." It's used as both a boys' and a girls' name but is more popular for girls.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mytoecold

mytoecold Newbie

Blogs:
    Something religious, unfortunately

• Like Like x 2
  8. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    Would you like to elaborate?

9. The Punjabi Playboy

The Punjabi Playboy Guest

Blogs:
    The Punjabi Playboy means the alpha and omega of Nexopia

10. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    When is the omega for you coming, lol? :rofl:

11. d0nut

d0nut Member

Blogs:
    Not a clue

12. theviridiansea

theviridiansea Guest

Blogs:
    The origins of the name Rayne are highly disputed. It could be French or English, giving it the meaning "queen."
    Okay, well my last name is a word meaning "sea" so my name means queen of the sea.
    Sounds good to me!

• Like Like x 1