What is your take on the incel situation?

Discussion in 'Politics and Debate' started by apple;shampoo, May 21, 2018.

1. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    You’ve grown inordinately hostile @mcpon14 :(

• Like Like x 1
  2. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Oh, the irony, lol. You are such a hypocrite because you spew venomous hate-filled vitriol at The Reverend all of the time and at other issues that you disagree with, all of the time, so you are one to talk, lol.

3. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    And this is what I’m talking about

I bug the reverend about his love of trump and religion, absolutely. I try to make a point of attacking his ideas though, not him - I also think he’s an excellent poster most of the time.

You, on the other hand, rarely make sense, are grammatically challenged, and often inappropriate. Now you’re downright rude and mean. You’re not attacking ideas, you’re attacking people. **** you.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Gus

Gus Veteran

Blogs:
    You tell ‘em!

• Like Like x 1
  5. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    **** you for being the most hate-filled person in the world while accusing others of being hate-filled. You are exactly what I said you were in this post and in the previous post and part of the proof is in the above post that is yours. What you said about me are lies. You say that you attack other's ideas? That's what I do but it is not what you do. You say that you don't attack people? You just did to me with falsehoods. Therefore you prove that what I say about you are true. But what you say about me are false. I don't make stuff up when talking about people and I don't attack people, I only respond when being attacked. You attacked me with your typical hate-filled mentality, so I respond with a **** you, asshole for doing so.

6. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    You are a band-wagoner, negligible riff-raff that needs to be picked up by the city's clean-up crew, a discarded candy-wrapper.

7. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Squire is like the nicest dude here, c'mon mcpon at a certain point you've got to take a look at yourself.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. fetusaurus

fetusaurus Newbie

Blogs:
    Wait a minute, are you an incel?

9. Gus

Gus Veteran

Blogs:
    Is that the best you got?

10. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    How can he be the nicest dude here when, in his posts, accusing others of being hateful, he spews the most venomous hate-filled vitriol at the people he's accusing of being hateful? And how can he be the nicest person if he says that he doesn't attack people, when, in the same post, he's attacking someone with lies and false accusations? And how can he be the nicest person here when he lies about himself? He says that he only attacks ideas when he attacks both ideas and posters with me being the most recent example. How is he not a hypocrite when he spews such hate-filled vitrol when accusing someone of being hateful? Why is it that when you guys accuse me of something, the accusation is something that you are guilty of? Mike, you accuse me of needing to take medication when it is you and Squire that need it. So the next time you accuse me of something, it lets me know something that you are guilty of. So be smarter the next time you don't want to let one of your secrets spill out, Mike.

11. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Wait a minute, are you a racist?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Narcissism

• Like Like x 1
  13. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Yet another unwarranted attack and false accusation by you. What else is new, lol? But unlike you, what I say about you and Squire are true and all you guys do is make false accusations about me. Thanks for keeping on proving me right about you guys. I bet that you are going to retort with, yet, another false accusation. Incoming 3, 2, 1 . . . .

14. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    You proved me right about you. Every false accusation you throw at me, it is true about you. You are narcissistic because you think that your stances on issues are factual and universal truths when they are just opinion.

15. fetusaurus

fetusaurus Newbie

Blogs:
    Listen mcpon, society doesn’t owe a man a relationship with a woman. If a guy is unable to get any relationship at all, the problem is with the guy, not everyone else. It’s not hard to find a person if you have a healthy attitude, but if you have an unhealthy attitude you will drive people away. We all have flaws, and if we truly can’t change those flaws we can compensate for them. Talking to a therapist will help, or a life coach. Do not associate with other incels, they are just an echo chamber. It won’t be easy depending on how ingrained your beliefs are, but great personal change is not achieved painlessly.

• Like Like x 1
  16. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Listen, fetusaurus, you shouldn't have shot and killed that black man, who was a complete stranger to you and didn't wrong you in any way, just because of the color of his skin. You were wrong in doing that. I hope you realize that someday. :) Even though you thought that you had a right to kill him just for being black, you don't. You deserve the electric chair that they are giving you. :)

17. Gus

Gus Veteran

Blogs:
    It sucks at being hostile, it doesn’t even make sense.

18. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    Bro, delete that picture of you fucking that little girl. That's disgusting.

19. fetusaurus

fetusaurus Newbie

Blogs:
    I get it mcpon; the hostility. It's a natural reaction to attack those who trigger our insecurities. To put them on the defensive to regain our sense of power. I've been there. And sometimes it's even justified! But you're at a point right now where you're making baseless accusations to forcefully redirect the conversation away from your insecurities. You need to take a break and reflect on what you're fighting so hard for and if all your aggression was even necessary.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I didn’t mind when it was just weird and incoherent, but throw in mean and all of a sudden it’s just incomprehensible and painful. It’s like a rabid raccoon killed the resident weirdo and sorta learned to type angrily

• Like Like x 1