What is your worst drunk experience?

Discussion in 'Adults Only' started by Jeremiah Harder, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Jeremiah Harder

Jeremiah Harder I Need A Beer

Blogs:
    Mine would have to be at my bachelor party. The experience was great, but I was fucked up.
    It was an all weekend bachelor party at a campground. Friday night was pretty relaxing, only had 20 beers that night and stayed up till 3am. Woke up at 5am to go fishing. By 10am was already another 20 beers in. So I decided to switch to rum. Drank a full forty before 5pm. Don’t remember the rest of the night. Woke up Sunday morning with the worst hangover. Three years later, I am finally able to drink rum again.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    That doesn't sound too horrible :P
    When I was 14 my sister brought me to a party and force fed me screw drivers all night. My only real memory is from the end of the night when she gave me a bottle of blue powerade and told me it would make me sober, but it was half vodka and I ended up puking on her and passing out. I haven't liked vodka, orange juice or powerade since that night.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    I'm glad my sister is different

4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
  5. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
  6. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I went on my first date with cheeseham and we got a 26 of vodka to drink by the river. He kept drinking from the bottle and passing it to me, and I didn't wanna look lame so I'd take a sip. I don't remember the date, but he brought me home. I vaguely remember waking up ontop of all the shoes at the front door periodically with a bunch of vomit and bile around me. I also remember not being able to breathe the whole night. Pretty sure I should have been in a hospital. I don't drink vodka even 10 years later :)

• Winner Winner x 3
  7. Vassago

Vassago Regular

Blogs:
    Sounds like a sweet first date.

• Like Like x 1
  8. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I'm surprised he took me on a second

9. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Yah... screwdrivers. A lot of vomit was spewn that night. In a car on the way home, I opened the door to puke but not everyone was so lucky as to have a door at their disposal. Good times. Too much voddie but good times. :stun:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    I'm proud to say I've never thrown up in a car :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    I threw up in a bus once. Luckily my mom was just in time with a plastic bag. No alcohol was involved.

12. astrokrank

astrokrank Guest

Blogs:
    For my 18th I was sipping moonshine and vodka with grape crush soda, sister later gave me some of those store bought brownies with colorful chocolate chips, I ended up barfing and shitting chunks at the same time, she made me wash up in the shower, I was dropping the shampoo bottles a lot, once I finally got them all to sit on the ledge, I fell backwards out of the tub and sliced 3 of my fingers open on a vent, didn't notice the cuts until morning.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Mak1442

Mak1442 Regular

Blogs:
    I was like 14 or 16 and I have leave a party I don't remember why and I was so drunk that I have woke up in a park the day later like 15 KM of the party. I remember I took the wrong bus and been in a stripper bar for a sec. And I had no shoes the morning in the park.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Lmao you're lucky the cops didn't find you asleep in the park first!

15. Oblivion.

Oblivion. Member

Blogs:
    I got drunk with my friends and woke up with one of my friends who was engaged at the time. He didn't get married :)

16. youdumbshit2.0

youdumbshit2.0 Guest

Blogs:
    sticking my head outside my friends window and puking all over the side of his car.
    that's what happens when you don't tell me you have a wife and kids until I'm drunk

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. JJ Larweck

JJ Larweck Guest

Blogs:
    We went night sledding and snowboarding all the time drinking 7n7s. I remember being super wasted and my roommates brought me home. I went to sleep and ended up puking on the side of my bed. I don't remember. When I finally came too I was outside in the street lying down I got up and tried to walk but slipped on the ice on the road my clothes were soaked and I had on these mysterious white shoes that were way to big. Come to find out after I puked I was up and had called my friends to come get me we had gone to a homies house party and I had taken my shoes off at the door eventually decided to try to walk home and took some random guys shoes as I left thinking they were mine. I called my roommate to come get me but I had no idea where I was some random street unable to walk he eventually found me and brought me home to a puke sprayed room. I wanted to give they guy his shoes back but I completely fucked them up falling around outside. Dished out 125$ to buy him the same shoes brand new. Never got mine back but had tons of bruises bumps and scrapes with a giant knot on my head and the worst hangover to date!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    That's nice that you offered to buy new shoes. Once someone stole my coat at the bar and I had to walk home in the cold ass calgary winter w/o one and it was a really nice coat :cry:

19. JJ Larweck

JJ Larweck Guest

Blogs:
    That sucks! I like to think people are not intentionally stealing things at the bar just drunkenly unknowing

20. Dragon_Breath

Dragon_Breath Newbie

Blogs:
    I was drinking rye and cokes and I lost track and had way too many. I couldn’t see or walk and I just remember the bouncer picking me up by the scruff of my neck and dragging me out the back door. I was sitting on the ground in the rain and I didn’t want my friends to see me like that so I called my parents to come get me. My dad pulled up in his suv behind the bar and all The way home I couldn’t stop thinking about his unwashed cock.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1