What should i do?

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by zoon91, Oct 3, 2020.

1. zoon91

zoon91 Newbie

Blogs:
    Hello, dear users of this forum.
    My name is Dmitry, I am 29 years old, I live in Krasnodar, Russia.
    a month ago, a terrible situation happened to my family and many other neighbors.
    due to a short circuit in one of the apartments of our house, a fire broke out, which engulfed the entire upper floor in flames. all the apartments on the floor burned down, and the apartments of the neighbors below were also partially burned down.
    it turned out that the developer decided to save money on the walls and roof of the upper floor and made them not according to technology. As a result, the entire floor burned down and 90 apartments remained on the street. When we bought an apartment, we did not know that there were such problems. Now I, my daughter and my wife live in a rented apartment without everything. Thank God no one was hurt in this fire. it's the most important.
    All TV channels (https://www.1tv.ru/news/2020-09-13/...mnogo_zhilogo_doma_vygoreli_pochti_90_kvartir) told about our grief, but the state government refused to help us. They said that the developer violated the law somewhere, did something wrong and now we are not entitled to any help.
    I am young and will try to earn money for a new apartment for my family, but now the situation is so critical that I have to write this message. I collect money for the down payment on my mortgage so I can start over. In our country, it is not customary to collect donations, because we have every man for himself. Why am I writing here - because 10 years ago I came to work in the USA and was incredibly surprised by the responsiveness, hospitality and sincerity of people. And the longer I worked, the more I confirmed it. Unfortunately I have nowhere else to go. This pandemic is very hard to live with. I would be incredibly grateful if someone could donate any amount to me for the down payment on the mortgage. In any case, thank you and God bless you.
    Donation link https://paypal.me/zoon23rus?locale.x=ru_RU

I apologize to the forum moderators if my message violates the rules of using this forum.

2. Mak1442

Mak1442 Regular

Blogs:
    Yea sure Wrecky!