What would you do

Discussion in 'Would You "" the person above?' started by Wrecky, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Ok then.. ignoring that because you didn't finish the scenario or ask me what I would do.

You bought some produce from the grocery store only to find it contained a bag of illegal drugs, what do you do?

2. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Find that whipping boy and whip him while he smoked all those drugs, And if he didn't learn his whippings I would whip him into shape by buying more drugs for him to smoke until those whipping days were over

You find out your in love with a German women and your actually more Jewish then the biggest jew keepers around town, Which is no one and everyone else is German even the Jew keepers and then one day that girl dies from eating starfruit. You are invited to her celebration of death. Unfortunately

3. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    @Cib3rNaut If you're not going to play the game properly stop posting in the thread please.

You go to McDonalds and order a happy meal, the person that asks you if you would like to supersize your fries is the person that beat you up in high school. It is their first shift out of rehab and the manager is watching closely, what do you do?

4. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I leave a generous tip on the counter and say I hope this works out for you

You find out @Cib3rNaut is actually the @Cib3rNaut you are afraid to tell your family members about due to having stalked him around town a few odd times and such. He one day finds you in a rather awkward way and asks you if you have seen the new Nexopia page layouts online. You then realize you were actually inside his dreamworld the entire time. He then explains to finish the trip you are on, You must be invited to his secret hideout that is in a very bad part of town. You hesitate and then realize he was really a troll all along? Do you go to his secret location or do you chance exposing yourself as a troll?

5. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I don't do either, I report abuse on the troll and ban his ass for life

You read the newest Harry Potter book and notice it is your own work plagiarised and bastardised but you have no proof. What do you do?

6. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Everything is copy written above the level of human linguistics and processing, So I sit back and wait for the downfall of J.K Rowling by the means of doing nothing. Microsoft word edits half the stuff being typed forward and behind the writers these days anyways, Whose to say.

You realize nothing is as it seems and you live in a double world of yourself where everything you could possibly do or say has already occurred in partials that make full events in other peoples lives. The standard human intelligence is low around 90-100iQ points. Once piecing together all life events during old age you realize you have done nothing because everyone during the steampunk years of the 1900's - 1960's has completed almost all tasking ahead of oneself. And you are living in a world that is dictated by machines that have no say against the creations of what has already happened before everyone you have ever met was born. You find one remote control that could make you a millionaire by destroying all connected families and people that had your lives work ahead of you. What do you do?

7. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    I do nothing because I am too old to care.

You slip on a banana peel at the farmers market and sustain heavy brain injuries, what do you do?

8. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Gather the proper pills and substance for suicide. Small handguns or knifes secondary. Perhaps move somewhere with sealed windows and a propane bottle, Matches. If my functioning skills were enough to gather the supplies, I would say one word aloud a fire all three switches at once.

I wonder how many people often don't realize the world we live in is limiting and faking everyone's lives off partials or percentages of completes that lead to absolutes of nothing that is less than average wages at the end of anyday that is the same day that is all days. What would you do if all Billionaires have very little money because it was all locked into dividend funds that cannot be spent because the world is at a crucial point of failure, Due to finance overburdening of all peoples debt loads. What would you do, If everyone through they had out thought the most powerful military computers that absolve all data into nothingness and understand everything you do before nothing has been done. What would you do if 99% of the people you know have no real money that is bitcoin that is worth less then nothing. What would you do if that is the truth right there about Canada

9. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Again, I would do nothing. That very well may be the case, but on a personal level I'm just as much up the creek as the next person.

You go to the dentist and he is a sadist that removes all your teeth and locks you in his basement torture chamber for good measure, what do you do?

10. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Double proof it exists, Lack of energy to find the direction of ones life or the reason the world has mental issues against the people of the world itself.

11. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Break free from the basement into his kitchen chop off his penis, And feed it too himself using his full set of teeth using a funnel. Then kick it old school with his wife.

What wouldn't you do?

12. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    @Cib3rNaut I'm not going to tell you again, if you can't stop derailing threads GTFO

13. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    @Wrecky that is 10% more offensive then what I said to Part-Tymes

14. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    You derailing every single thread is 100% more offensive than anything I've ever said to you. Now please play the game or leave the thread, simple as that.

15. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    What are you on about now, There are forum counts for a reason. We the people We the people are aloud to post in a forum designed for posts to be posted. We the people are also allowed to find out the reason why everyone is jacking into everyone's jacks

16. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    @Cib3rNaut Are you trolling for a ban? Your posts are only appropriate in Teens and Attention Seekers, the "would you" forum specifically is for games. If you refuse to play the games you will be asked to leave. Same goes for other forums.
    If your post count is all you care about then by all means go start 100 new threads in AS right now. Go on, do it.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  17. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Nah, I will probably just report yourself and your tribe of flagots to the Nexopia creator, Like this happened one decade ago once again. And last time I lost too much time. Now you must suffer for speaking out against someone that doesn't care for your fake profile or private abuse over all these two years. In fact maybe I should report your directly to your employer that I definitely now have access too. And I am for sure they now know what is going on.

18. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    LOL your crazy knows no bounds, I don't know who you think I am, but I don't care either. Kindly take your ranting to the appropriate forum :)

19. Ablazeintheflames

Ablazeintheflames Guest

Blogs:
    You have to chop down a tree to get wood but it's 10 feet in diameter and you have a rusty hatchet to make a fire or you freeze to death what would you do? (This was the only tree in the forest kind of an oxymoron )

20. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Well I know and knew about the time I signed up for this fine website that you are one crazy ass psychotic bitch, That does nothing except harass people over what you think is the internet