who is going to do this?

Discussion in 'User Topics' started by Naveed, Mar 16, 2018.

1. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    The question was who missed the point I made...and it was you. Maybe if you smoked less cannabis, you could follow a conversation effectively. You might wanna dry out and give reality a shot. You might even like it. :)

2. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Considering I’m stone cold sober. I’d venture my grip on the universe when I’m stoned is probably far less convoluted than yours when you’re at your clearest state of mind.

And my stoned state of mind isn’t particularly lucid.

3. The Reverend

The Reverend Addict

Blogs:
    I doubt anyone is particularly lucid when their mind is swimming in chemicals. Why do you think they call it dope?

4. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    This is true. I actually immensely dislike when my head isn’t clear, and I struggle with dosing the cannabis so I get a little intoxicating effect without losing clear thought. It improves my quality of life by helping me sleep, but unlike alcohol, it’s more difficult to get the dosing right so you’re still mostly clear headed but more relaxed (aka tipsy).

Alcohol is easier to measure doses - say two beers or glasses of wine for a relaxed effect.

The combination of cold medication and cannabis is inebriating. Although in this case, it eliminates the feeling of being sick, which is quite nice