Who's got the best butt?

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by CrickCrock, Feb 6, 2018.

?

whoz got the best butt

1. Skrinkle

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  2. SAKENBO

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  3. Posta

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  4. Wrecky

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  5. Mcpon

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  6. Slimeball

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  7. J.Town

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah that's straight up phobia level aversion. That sucks.

Tbh I would've just been like "NOPE" and gotten the **** out of there too. That would actually gross me out.

2. Damien777

Damien777 Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah it’s the worst. It makes amusement parks/rides, planes, large crowds, concerts and public transit terrifying.

3. Damien777

Damien777 Guest

Blogs:
    0-100 lol

4. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    Oh god, I had literally the worst thing happen to me on a bus on the north end years ago. I'm tempted to say it but I don't want you to flip your shit lmao.

5. Damien777

Damien777 Guest

Blogs:
    As long as I don’t witness it irl I’m good lol

6. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    Some girl sitting next to me on a good 45 minute bus ride drank pretty much an entire thermos of coffee and then got an upset stomach for some reason and was bent over beside me. I was afraid of what was going to happen and was like "ok I don't need this right now because I'm on my way to my practicum". I was by the window and didn't want to be a dick and make her move when she was feeling sick so I just didn't say anything. INSTANT REGRET. She pukes up a shitload of what looked and smelled like just straight coffee and I got the backsplash. She just runs off the bus into the snow and continues and the bus driver just shuts the door and drives off.. doesn't check to see if she's ok or anything. I get off right after and realize I have a couple droplets of it on my cheek. Just yikes.

7. sh4n3y

sh4n3y Nexopian Elder

Blogs:
    if anyone is shy about posting their boobs and needs a safe and discreet place, my inbox is always welcome

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    I used to have a big xmas bash at my house on the night of, after everyone had done their family stuff. Had a bunch of people all partying in the hot tub, with my huge Klipsch speakers aimed at the tub. One dude had too much to drink, and comes up out of the tub and starts puking, and pukes on my speaker...looks around (most people were at that point playing pool, but I saw everything) and covers it up with the brand new leather jacket another buddy had gotten as a gift that day. :(

I made a big stink about it...LOL! He never came back out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Posta

Posta Champion

Blogs:
    I can top this lol

When my son was 3, I was sleeping and he came into my room to wake me because he wasn't feeling well. He was poking my face whining and when I opened my eyes he puked, all over my face :puke:yup. That happened and I will forever be traumatized

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Damien777

Damien777 Guest

Blogs:
    Oh god. Well at least it was just coffee and not some weird chunky mess haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Damien777

Damien777 Guest

Blogs:
    Back in grade 7 I was in band class. We were having professional pictures taken, and I was sitting in the front row, with a row standing behind us. We were just about to have the picture taken, and I hear weird noises coming from the kid standing behind me. I looked up and saw that his cheeks were ballooned out and there was liquid dripping from the corners of his mouth. I jump up and run towards the photographer and my teacher. He yells at me to sit down, then this kid just explodes on my seat, and the girls that had been seated on either side of me. Being paranoid paid off that day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    Sorry guys, I made the thread weird. This was supposed to be about butts.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. twatgangsta

twatgangsta Regular

Blogs:
    you forgot me on your list what the **** man

14. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    I had a room mate from Korea during my studies and at a party one time was saying how she wasn't confident to wear a shirt like the one I had on (the very one in my profile picture) because in Korea anything short of just have a bone jutting out from your shoulder would be considered fat and therefor unsightly. So I waved my arms around in front of her to show her how much flabby skin hangs and flaps back and forth. She was so uncomfortable. I wouldn't call her arms fat but definitely soft and judging by the rest of her skin, probably smooth looking.
    I was baffled by her insecurity and she was baffled by my confidence.

• Like Like x 5
  15. mcpon14

mcpon14 Bleeds Nexopia

Blogs:
    I vote for Mike Conley's.

16. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    That just makes me sad that they're under that much pressure to be stick thin.

17. blazebunny420

blazebunny420 Newbie

Blogs:
    Poissons her bf and shaney

• Love Love x 2
  18. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Your puke avoidance intuition is on point :clap:
    I don't want to traumatize you but my story is similar and also a little funny because it was my fault :P
    I was at my friend's house with a bunch of people drinking. Towards the end of the night I dared my friend to chug half a 2L of cider. He seemed fine at first, we were all piled on his bed watching zombie movies and chilling when my super quiet friend whispered "he's gonna spew".
    So the two of us got off the bed and sure enough this guy voms alllllll over the bed and the 5 or 6 people still on it.
    Then someone gave him a bucket to continue in and my bff and I poured some cider in the bucket while he was hurling and he went even harder. :imslow:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Damien777

Damien777 Guest

Blogs:
    LOOOL you monster! Bet he’s traumatized of cider for life

• Love Love x 1
  20. sh4n3y

sh4n3y Nexopian Elder

Blogs:
    I don't know it you guys believe this or not but nobody pm'd me their boobs :(

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1