Why don't girls understand sports?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by mikeconley11, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    lol I'm just sayin me and her go back years. she's the only girl i know that understand bb ball on that level. trust me on this one

• Like Like x 1
  2. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    But women are missing the amygdala section of the brain, which causes them to not understand sports

3. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    @skrinkle back me up on this

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. .diandra.

.diandra. Guest

Blogs:
    Well. Time to dismiss you as a fucking moron.

Bye.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    LOL not her man.

6. The Punjabi Playboy

The Punjabi Playboy Guest

Blogs:
    Sports fans who want their team to tank are the most hardcore and dedicated. Also players never tank as they shouldn't as you should always try to win, but some GMs set up their teams in a way that will help them get a better draft pick. As a Canucks fan, I know I would rather see my team get a first overall draft pick then see them somehow squeak into the playoffs and get swept in the first round because ultimately you want your team to be good for the long term.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Personal experience is people who don’t care about sports don’t generally know much about them.

The male/female thing only comes into play when a guy and a girl are equally passionate about the sport, in which case the woman is usually smarter and more knowledgeable than an equally passionate dude. A lot of women care less than a lot of guys... and why the **** would anyone bother learning more about things they don’t care for :imslow:

8. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    C'mon man, women aren't smarter than men. There's dumb men, smart women and dumb women, smart men. I was just trolling with the "women not being able to understand sports thing", the referee in my last bball game was a woman. She was a fucking moron, but still.

• Like Like x 1
  9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Exactly! Grizzlies have no chance of playoffs, there's no benefit of wanting them to win. Got to look at the bigger picture.

10. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    Texans lost Desauan Watson early in the season along with our star JJ watt, then we lost Merciless and then another key guy got hurt. at that point i was like ****. i was like we need to not play hardcore af for the rest of the season. I'm not saying purposely tank but dont go 100% and risk more freaking injuries. they kept going hard af and then we lost another bad ass tight end. problem is when guys get hurt, their seconds play their asses off and start feeling too much pressure to perform then they get hurt too

11. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    ^ How come you don't root for the Houston Oilers?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    the oilers became the tennesee titans some years ago. our new team is the houston texans but we still luv ya blue

13. The Punjabi Playboy

The Punjabi Playboy Guest

Blogs:
    I think you're just saying that to suck up to women. There are a few female die hard Canucks fans I know that are women, but that's all they are. Canucks fans, and not fans of the sport of hockey. I watch hockey religiously and I have actually played it a somewhat competitive level so obviously I would know the ins and outs of the sport more than a passionate woman.

14. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    I wasn’t really serious about women being smarter about it, but they do tend to be more detail oriented about things they’re passionate about than men. There is really no evidence that either men or women with similar intellectual capacities have any sort of advantage in that capacity.

Unless she gets her tits out, in which case guys brain turns to straight up mush and she wins (even if he’s gay, what’s up with gay males and their obsession with boobs?)

15. Mithras

Mithras Chi Moderator

Blogs:
    [​IMG]