Worst injury

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by .:Batman:., Feb 6, 2018.

1. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
    Tell me about the worst injury you have endured.
    If you’re as graceful as a gazelle and can walk on water describe the worst injury you’ve seen.
    (No pictures :foie::puke: that’s illegal)

2. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    I think the worst I've ever had was from one of the 4 car accidents I've been in. Basically my arm snapped in half and the bone was sticking out. That was fun. In the circus I saw a guy do a stunt he shouldn't have tried (he was doing it incorrectly and unsafely) and he jumped and landed on his feet. Unfortunately for him, the hip bone snapped from the impact - like that part that actually sits in the socket - and his entire leg went up like and inch which did a bunch of tissue damage in the process.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. twatgangsta

twatgangsta Regular

Blogs:
    i broke my collarbone and had to get a barium butt enema to x-ray my insides. unrelated.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. twatgangsta

twatgangsta Regular

Blogs:
    lol butt enema like where else would they put it kinda redundant

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. handbanane

handbanane Guest

Blogs:
    I've had a few kinda bad ones but the worst is probably the car accident I was in when I was 21. I was in the passenger seat with my gf at the time driving and as we came up to an intersection, this girl turned left right in front of us. There was some room between us but my gf wasn't the most experienced driver and didn't react in time. We drove into the other car at a slight angle while going 60 km/h. The 2 cars slid together off to the other side of the intersection and slammed into a third car. The car we were in was totaled, windows smashed and everything. The air bag went off as I got thrown forward and hit me straight in the face, breaking my nose (it's still slightly crooked to this day) and I ended up with fragments of glass in my eyes that had to be removed and flushed out in the ambulance. I walked away from it though so it could've been a lot worse.

Honorable mentions go to the time I got tackled playing football in grade 9 and landed on my index finger and middle finger on my right hand and fucked them up pretty good for a while as well as the time when I was little when I fell off a stool trying to reach for something and hit my chin on the edge of said stool on the way down, splitting it open and leaving a scar.

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Squire72

Squire72 Moberator

Blogs:
    Twisted my ankle jumping over a hedge when I was just hammered, then walked, ran, and danced on it for a few more hours. Woke up on a buddy’s couch, had an emergency pee - you know when you wake up after a night of drinking and it’s a race to see if you can hit the toilet from the hallway because you’re not going to get all the way there.

Put my foot on the ground and then collapsed in a heap on the floor. Didn’t piss myself oddly. Was on crutches for a few days after that. Only other injury was a broken arm, and that was so much less painful lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I'm a gazelle, never broken/twisted anything before despite doing a lot of sports. I'm invincible

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    The worst injury I ever witnessed was when I was in 8th grade, someone shoved another kid into a girl who was in the special education class, and she became enraged and bit a huge chunk out of his back...there was blood everywhere,he was screaming bloody murder and I felt my stomach do a couple of rolls as she spat out the chunk of flesh and looked at everyone like "Who's next?"

The kid who got bitten was the same one me and my buddy (the one who was later stabbed to death protecting his girlfriend) beat down with our newspaper inserts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I don't think I could bite off skin from someone's back even if I tried :omg:

• Like Like x 1
  10. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    She went full on "Dawn Of The Dead" on his ass...:iik:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Must be nice :sour: I'm the exact opposite. My first serious injury was when I was 2.5 and I fell down a ladder from the first floor to the basement and broke a rib. Less than a year later I tripped over an axe and it sliced my leg open from ankle to knee.
    Since then, I'm lucky if I have two or less accidents a year :imslow: I'd list all my breaks, fractures, sprains, concussions etc but tbh I don't even remember them all.
    I'm currently recovering from a ripped tendon in my knee and have a sprained wrist. :blackeye:

• Love Love x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. SalemTheCat

SalemTheCat Newbie

Blogs:
    So far, I had a double fracture on my right arm (wrist and elbow) and the most painful thing I ever experienced, another fracture on the same elbow 'bout 18 mounths ago, the right shoulder dislocated 'bout 10 times, 2 ankle sprains with a recovery in two weeks, other minor head injuries.

Never had a skull fracture, tho. :cool:

13. sh4n3y

sh4n3y Nexopian Elder

Blogs:
    Can I post pictures with blood

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Your life is tragic

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. SalemTheCat

SalemTheCat Newbie

Blogs:
    Forgot to mention: I was bitten by a dog couple of years ago.

16. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    You sound like me. My line of occupation does involve a certain amount of accidents lol.

• Love Love x 1
  17. sh4n3y

sh4n3y Nexopian Elder

Blogs:
    So

Nobody answered me if I can post pictures or not

18. ace_of_spades

ace_of_spades Veteran

Blogs:
    I vote go for it.

19. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    No blood, no guts, gore, exposed bones, bodily fluids etc please and ty :bdate:

20. sh4n3y

sh4n3y Nexopian Elder

Blogs:
    Party pooper

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1