Worst injury

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by .:Batman:., Feb 6, 2018.

1. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
    What did you think you were smelling?

2. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    Tbh I thought it was someones dog poo frying in the sun. I really didn't think about it too much.. I was almost never home during the day so I didn't smell the worst of it. Stop judging me :foie:

3. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
    :iik:

4. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    If you want to judge someone judge my dumb ex, he was in the apartment all day every day because he was a bum. He should have noticed and reported it. He was even friends with the guy :no:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    Terrible smell? The way I read it, you’re in an apartment? Wouldn’t you report something that offensive to the landlord?

6. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    The building I used to live in was like a motel style building, everyone had their own outside exiting doors, no lobby, no onsite manager or whatever, so the only time I saw this guy was when he was coming in the front gate or I bumped into him in the laundry room.
    Tbh it was pretty ghetto and full of weird sketch people so I just kind of ignored everything that wasn't directly my business.
    Funny end to the story though, my brother moved into the apartment the guy died in, which was next door to mine. And years later he still lives there and tells me creepy stories about stuff that happens :P

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. SAKARINBO

SAKARINBO Fartist

Blogs:
    :iik:

• Like Like x 1
  8. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    Is the ghost of the guy haunting there?

9. Wrecky

Wrecky Valkyrie

Blogs:
    That's what my brother and his gf tell me :imslow:

10. Shonna

Shonna Member

Blogs:
    It almost has a sickly sweet smell IMO. Almost. Not quite. It's still overwhelmingly nasty. This man was on medications to keep the smell to a minimum of though so maybe they altered it a bit?

11. 867k

867k Guest

Blogs:
    I'm happy to say I've never broken a bone, although I've sprained almost every joint on my body. I've been knocked unconscious, had concussions, but only had stitches from one injury. Considering the shit that I pull, I'm lucky to be standing on my own two legs.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Karlijn

Karlijn Guest

Blogs:
    Those of you who know me from my previous account probably know that I had a horse riding accident when I was 12. spinal injuries aren't fun.

• Love Love x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. BornInAshack

BornInAshack Regular

Blogs:
    I tore my ankles really bad playing soccer but opted to play with it...5 minutes after I tore my quad trying to compensate for an injured ankle.

It took me two years to fully recover.

I guess the worst part about it is that I no longer feel confident player soccer with advanced player.