Would you rather..

Discussion in 'Would You "" the person above?' started by Wrecky, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I feel like I am stuck between two choices on that one, Winning a large sum of money and no real friends does sound a lot better. It already appears I am in that situation without the money, so the difference wouldn't be that much.

Would you rather be the first one at a UFO crash scene taking photos before anyone had arrived and hiding them away for decades before government agents tracked you down. Or would you rather Jennifer Lopez

2. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    J-Lo all day long.

Would you rather die a quick and painless death which nobody would remember or a slow painful death and be remembered as a national hero?

3. -Toxxic;;*

-Toxxic;;* Member

Blogs:
    Quick and painless for sure. #wussy

Would you rather have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or have free coffee where/whenever you want?

4. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    WIFI, it's cheaper and I'm not a massive fan of coffee.

Would you rather get stung by a hornet or bitten by a spider?

5. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Hornet sounds like the less deadly of the two pending the amount of stings, if the spider is poisonous could turn out worse.

Would you rather Helipad at the place where you live or Subpen to dock your speedboats?

6. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Helipad. I get seasick easily.

Would you rather a Camero or a Mustang?

7. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    I would rather neither or. They are both horrible vehicles. Maybe a P51 Mustang if that was an option.

Would you rather be a maid/cleaner to an extremely wealthy person or be a butler?

8. xxzefxx

xxzefxx Newbie

Blogs:
    A maid because of the cute outfit cx

Would you rather ride a giraffe or a rhino?

9. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Rhino, they are awesome.

Would you rather fend off a pack of Velociraptors or a single Tyrannosaurus rex?

10. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Tyrannosaurus rex might be slightly easier to take down having the right weaponry considering it's overall size and slowness of moving compared to the pack of Velociraptors which would just shred people into tiny bites within seconds.

Would you rather be CLU or TRON if you lived inside the grid

11. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    TRON only cause I don't know who CLU is.

Would you rather be a Ninja or Samurai?

12. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    100% Ninja, I not that great with Samurai swords

Would you rather be an evil scientist that moonlights as a magician OR would you rather be the coach of a girls high school volleyball team

13. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Coach the girls all day long. I'd suffer from blood loss to the head.

Would you rather sit and watch your least favourite movie on repeat for 3 days straight or never watch your favourite move again?

14. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    Never watch my Favorite Movie again. Probably find a new favorite shortly after.

Would you rather own a massive business where all you did all day was sit at a desk and drink making absolutely no decisions OR would you rather live with no concerns of anything and travel the world

15. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Definitely travel the world with no concerns.

Would you rather visit a war torn country offering help to those in need or visit an exotic country spending your time in luxury and scenic surroundings

16. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    On one side of that it seems you could make some serious cash, the other choice seems like it would take an abundance of savings to travel around. I almost would say visiting the war torn country would likely be way more fun and exciting, all these places surrounded by luxury often have very annoying people in them. And they talk with a whiny accent most often.

Would you rather have been the dude in the Kardashian tape that made them famous OR would you rather have been the thieves that ended their reign of television appearances.

17. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Both I would have been the dude in the tape and then stole everything from them.

Would you rather jump out of a plane with a parachute that may or may not open, or bungee jump of a bridge with a rope that may be too long

18. Cib3rNaut

Cib3rNaut Guest

Blogs:
    The oddness about the bungee jumping is that it's potentially way more dangerous then falling out of a plane without the parachute opening, Considering you could just direct your jump into marsh land or bog or maybe a massive shrub and potentially survive.

Would you rather have been Chuck Norris At this prime OR The Mexican guy from C.H.I.P.S at his prime

19. SirJordan

SirJordan Guest

Blogs:
    Chuck Norris is god.

Would you rather be Arnold Schwarzenegger in Predator or Sylvester Stallone in Rambo?

20. Whiskybethyname

Whiskybethyname Lollygagger

Blogs:
    Arnold in predator
    You can bring back heath leger or robin williams