Zombie outbreak

Discussion in 'Attention Seekers' started by .:Batman:., Dec 29, 2017.

1. .:Batman:.

.:Batman:. Guest

Blogs:
    You wake up to the television news/ social media and cell phone alerts that there is a zombie out brake. List what you would take from your home (that is currently available) To take in your survival kit.
    What’s your plan, are you going to travel to find family?
    Do you go somewhere secluded that you know of?
    Do you immediately start looting?
    And what are you trying to find outside of your home that will ensure your safety and survival?

• Like Like x 1
  2. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    First I load up my cats in their stroller and then I fill the basket underneath up with food. That’s all I got so far

• Like Like x 5
  3. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    Same grabbing everything my pup will need.
    -as much food as I can
    -medicine
    -flashlight
    -kitchen knifes
    -batteries
    -water
    On the hunt for
    -first aid kit
    -a crossbow and more fire power and ammunition
    And I probably be en route to my family and then to somewhere remote

Probably gets bit trying to lock my front door as I’m attempting to leave

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    I would immediately gather my family/pets to weather the crisis in my fully stocked underground shelter. I've got an arsenal of weapons, including fully automatic assault rifles, double-barrel shotguns, pistols, RPG's (with thousands of rounds of ammo) and swords and machetes for up close combat in case the ammo runs low. We would monitor all radio communications for news.

We'd hunker down at first for a few months during the initial chaos and grabs for resources by the unprepared masses, but as the apocalypse wore on, we'd eventually have to venture out for fuel and try to join up with the remaining survivors to mount our warfare on the undead hordes.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. sharkbait.

sharkbait. Guest

Blogs:
    Yeah I'd load up with stuff that I need, water, food, odds and ends, weapons and head away from the city. There is a TON of unoccupied space away from zombies that would be safer than hanging around in a city so that's where I'd be headed. Away from it all.

Mark's plan sounds good, lucky guy has a bomb shelter built with everything in it. :party:

• Like Like x 1
  6. [c]ove

[c]ove Member

Blogs:
    I would call up friends and family and bring them to my acreage in BC. Property has a dug water well and functioning lagoon. As well as 3 greenhouses, a barn, stable and chicken coop with enough land to raise a couple cows, chickens and pigs. A 40'x50' garden, two producing apples trees, established asparagus, Saskatoon berries and raspberries.

I would need to steal a b-train of propane, a b-train of diesel, an excavator, dozer, and a vac truck for good measure. And solar panels!

Then I'll make a wall, piling cars, busses and trucks. Finally I'll dig a trench and make a moat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    Good thinking! So if you're surrounded by the zombies, you can throw your cats at them so they'll be too busy eating them alive and you can escape. Genius, you'd survive a zombie outbreak for sure

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. mikeconley11

mikeconley11 Guest

Blogs:
    I would bring everything in my fridge/cupboards and then go to my attic and try to wait it out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Silly...get it right...everyone knows zombies crave human flesh only, particularly the succulent brains. The cats would be safe, at least from being consumed by the zombies.

I've often wondered if other animals can become zombies though...a horde of zombie chimps comin' at ya would be scary!

• Like Like x 2
  10. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Isn’t there a movie about zombie sheep? Why do I feel like I’ve seen zombie sheep?

• Like Like x 1
  11. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Are you thinking of this movie?

• Like Like x 1
  12. skrinkle

skrinkle Cat Mom

Blogs:
    Lol yeah, I guess they were just mutants tho

13. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    Wouldn't microbes and insects that become zombies be the biggest worries? :(

14. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    I might be the only one but I would like to let the zombies bite me, so I can become one, too. :confused: Being a human is getting kind of boring. :(

15. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    Sometimes zombies aren't really "undead"...I think World War Z was a viral outbreak. I can easily see looking at those sheep as zombies...they moved in masses looking to eat people...as they say if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    When I was a kid, I felt that way about vampires...I was like, let them bite me so I can live forever and have superhuman strength...I'm not so sure I would want to be a zombie though...they seem kind of grungy and stupid. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    I hope the zombies would be 28days/weeks later style. Sprint you down, if you can’t run your dead!

• Like Like x 1
  18. MarkFL

MarkFL Guest

Blogs:
    I prefer the lumbering stupid zombies, like the original Dawn Of The Dead. Only really dangerous in large numbers when they overwhelm. But, when the zombie apocalypse comes, I guess we'll get what we get. :)

19. .:Batman:.

Blogs:
    I’m not making it very long or far so I guess it doesn’t matter

20. mcpon14

mcpon14 Guest

Blogs:
    If there was a zombie apocalypse, why not just live in space, in Earth's orbit?